Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Client Delivery
Reporting Manager: TBD
The Technical Architect designs, implements, and maintains IT systems for business clients. They are responsible for designing the structure of new technology systems, overseeing the implementation of programs, and liaising with the software development team. They also provide subject matter expertise across all teams within IT in the areas of strategy, budget, evaluation, design, delivery, and quality assurance of technical solutions and services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assesses projects, gathers technical requirements and documents use cases.
- Selects and/or develops software architectural solutions
- Architects and designs enterprise-level application or system solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for clients ensuring solutions are scalable, stable and secure frameworks, platforms, or applications that meet business requirements and integrate with existing software.
- Monitors solution performance and recommends technological changes to increase uptime, stability, and security.
- Coordinates implementation, integration, and testing of architected solutions.
- Oversees the work of developers or other consultants
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to junior resources
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Technology industry is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of CRM experience required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office products required.
- Familiar with webinar and presentation platforms including Live Meeting, GoToMeeting, WebEx, RingCentral preferred.
- Experience with telecommuting preferred.
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Coachable, dedicated to improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines for client delivery.
- Possesses leadership and relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday. This position requires after work hours and occasional weekends, depending on work demands.
This position may require some domestic US travel, up to 10% of the time, for strategic client meetings, sales presentations, industry events, team meetings and client events.
This position requires frequent sitting, computer and telephone usage. This position may require occasional lifting and/or move up to 10 pounds.