JOIN OUR TEAM
SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
About The Job:
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Salesforce Developer designs and implements technology solutions for business clients. They are responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations. They will work collaboratively across the consulting and data teams to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
- Work with business and technical teams to understand the client’s business and project objectives and deliver solutions based on those objectives
- Architects and designs technology solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for clients ensuring solutions are scalable, stable and secure frameworks, platforms, or applications that meet business requirements and integrate with existing software
- Ensure solutions adhere to performance standards
- Recommend technological changes to increase uptime, stability, and security
- Produce deliverables such as requirements specifications, design deliverables, test scripts, user training, documentation, and status reports, as needed
- Execute and test development of architected solutions, in alignment with business requirements and SOW expectations
- Design and implement custom objects, pages, security, and other types of Salesforce Admin level metadata
- Design and develop integrations across the Salesforce platform
- Design and create interfaces to APIs to facilitate conversion and movement of data from both inside and outside Salesforce
- Support both client and internal projects and initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Technology industry is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce experience required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com Migration Tool, SOQL, & Metadata APIs
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business need and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Experience with product development life cycle and software testing, which includes devising unit test plans, creating unit test cases, establishing unit testing protocols and appropriate testing environments, coordinate and execute software testing.
- Experience with data structures, data modeling, and database schema
- Experience with declarative solutions including creation of custom objects, workflows, approvals, email alerts, field updates, outbound messages, and communication templates
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with various roles at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline
- Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements, translate those requirements to technical/business solution options, and be able to communicate those effectively back to the customer, both from a technical aspect and from a business aspect.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts, and solutions to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership and the business.
Let’s Make this Easy.
Do you have a passion for great customer service?
Do you want a flexible work environment?
Do you possess the skillset for a listed position?
Complete the form to schedule a preliminary phone call. If things feel right, we’ll have you send over your resumé. We look forward to speaking with you!