JOIN OUR TEAM
SALESFORCE FINANCIAL SERVICES CLOUD (FSC) CONSULTANT
ABOUT THE JOB:
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC) Consultant is the primary point of contact for Salesforce FSC projects. The Salesforce FSC Consultant will work with the client team from project kickoff through implementation and deployment, ensuring business requirements have been met and all commitments have been satisfied.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and manage multiple Salesforce FSC projects through all phases of the project lifecycle (planning, business requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support)
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, priorities, and expectations
- Propose, design, and implement solutions/upgrades/enhancements to solve client business needs and issues
- Document client business requirements and ensure all have been satisfied through the project implementation
- Configure, test, and deploy the Salesforce solution and any associated applications aligned with the Statement of Work
- Provide documentation, flow charts on automation, written instructions and other documented requests to clients on database features and custom build outs
- Proficient in both Classic and Lighting interfaces
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Apply advanced knowledge of validation rules, formulas, workflow rules, Process Builder, Flow, duplication methods, and approval processes
- Apply Salesforce security and sharing rules
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate the work of junior consultants
- Maintain positive and effective communication with the team, clients, and external vendors
- Conduct end user training for the Salesforce solution and provide necessary implementation documentation
- Support team learning by sharing best practices and internal documentation with fellow team members
- Adhere to project management standards including work planning, status reporting, issue and risk management and escalation, managing to budget and escalate any deviations, etc.
- Maintain deep understanding of Salesforce FSC, including staying informed of new Salesforce releases and how the releases can benefit new and existing clients
- Build and foster effective and valued client relationships with new and existing clients; serve as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Serve as a mentor to fellow team members
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification preferred.
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Superbadge or Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Technology industry is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce experience, including deep understanding of various components of the Salesforce product suite, such as Sales, Service, Experience, Pardot, and additional app
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of experience in FSC including the configuration of the FSC Platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, and dashboards
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business need and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Experience with declarative solutions including creation of custom objects, workflows, approvals, flows, etc.
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with various roles at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline
- Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements, translate those requirements to technical/business solution options, and be able to communicate those effectively back to the customer, both from a technical aspect and from a business aspect.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts, and solutions to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership and the business.
Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday. This position may require after work hours and occasional weekends, depending on work demands.
Salary Range: $90K-$130K
Salary is dependent on a variety of factors including but not limited to a candidate’s years of experience, depth of experience, education, geographic location, etc.
Let’s Make this Easy.
Do you have a passion for great customer service?
Do you want a flexible work environment?
Do you possess the skillset for a listed position?
Complete the form to schedule a preliminary phone call. If things feel right, we’ll have you send over your resumé. We look forward to speaking with you!