JOIN OUR TEAM
SALESFORCE EXPERIENCE CLOUD
& PARDOT CONSULTANt
About The Job:
Location: Remote – Flexible Scheduling Available! Including 4x10s or less
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Availability (30-40 Hours/week available)
As a Salesforce Experience Cloud and Pardot Consultant, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Experience Cloud and/or Pardot engagements, including the design, configuration, testing and deployment of these solutions. This is a client facing, technical and creative role and you will be working closely with the other members of our consulting team, development team, and clients to understand the business needs, plan the project, and deliver the work.
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Experience Cloud and/or Pardot implementation engagements by designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying high quality solutions for our clients
- Own development of Experience Cloud and/or Pardot roadmap/journey strategy. Review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Adhere to project management standards including status reporting, budget management, and creating project plans
- Lead business and functional requirements to Experience Cloud and/or Pardot standard features and functionality; define and prioritize scoping of requirements
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Be able to work on multiple projects
- Assist in business development activities, as needed
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- Integrate Salesforce with third party systems, as needed
- Community/Experience Cloud Certification required
- Pardot Certification required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Experience Cloud and/or Pardot engagements
- Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- Minimum 2 years experience with an Experience Cloud project supporting each type of licensing: Partner License, Customer License (Plus and High Volume), Per login and User licenses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 6 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 8 years’ work experience)
- Previous Consulting experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Coachable, dedicated to improvement and willing to be a team mentor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines to secure new business.
- Possesses strong leadership and relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.