Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Client Delivery
The Salesforce Developer/Team Lead is responsible for execution of development related activities associated with the successful implementation of Salesforce projects. The Team Lead also provides guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership to the offshore development team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the offshore development team’s workload and provide daily direction
- Conduct daily check-in meetings with the offshore development team
- Work within the development team, as a member, but also as their team lead
- Communicate and report results, status, and issues to the Salesforce Consulting Lead, Principal Architect, and Client Delivery Director
- Translate business requirements into technical design and development
- Understand client and end user business objectives, priorities, and expectations
- Partner closely with business and technical teams to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations
- Create scalable Server-side logic written in APEX utilizing all Salesforce Interfaces including but not limited to: Queueable, Batch, Triggers, REST controllers, Invocable, and Aura controllers
- Create intuitive and maintainable custom Client-side controls to satisfy client business processes including but not limited to: Visualforce, Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Write proper SOQL queries and data handling procedures that conform and operate within the limitations of the Salesforce platform
- Develop integrations both internal and external (via REST API) to the Salesforce platform
- Develop custom objects, code, and test methods in the project development process
- Create processes and practices around multiple technology deployments implementing Salesforce
- Utilizing SFDX CLI to accelerate development and pushing work to Git repository
- Meeting deadlines and ensuring the proper delivery of all assigned tasks
- Create scalable integrations that interface to external APIs in order to extract legacy data (including attachments and files)
- Escalate issues, risks, and potential budget overages
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in the Technology industry, with an emphasis on development.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC, Agile, SCRUM) is required
- Development of Lightning components required
- Administration experience working with Users, Roles, Profiles, Workflows, Page Layouts, Validation rules, Field Sharing, and Security; configuration is required
- Experience with Sandbox administration and deployment management is required
- Minimum of 2+ years of relational database development preferred
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all other Microsoft Office products required
- Familiar with collaboration platforms including Zoom, Teams, GoToMeeting, WebEx, RingCentral preferred.
- Experience with telecommuting preferred.
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn, improve.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines for client delivery.
- Possesses relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday. This position requires after work hours and occasional weekends, depending on work demands.
This position may require some domestic US travel, up to 10% of the time, for strategic client meetings, sales presentations, industry events, team meetings and client events.
This position requires frequent sitting, computer and telephone usage. This position may require occasional lifting and/or move up to 10 pounds.