Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Client Delivery
The Salesforce Architect designs and implements complex technical solutions for business clients. They are responsible for designing the structure of new technology solutions, overseeing the implementation, and liaising with development and data teams. They also provide subject matter expertise across all Salesforce Consulting teams across areas of strategy, evaluation, design, delivery, and quality assurance of technical solutions and services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, priorities, and expectations.
- Select and/or develop software architectural solutions.
- Architect and design enterprise-level application or system solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for clients ensuring solutions are scalable, stable, and secure frameworks, platforms, or applications that meet business requirements and integrate with existing software.
- Lead and manage multiple large, complex client projects through all phases of the project lifecycle (sales, planning, design, implementation, data migration, testing, deployment, and support).
- Configure, test, and deploy the Salesforce solution and any associated applications aligned with the Statement of Work.
- Design, develop, and maintain Custom Objects, Tabs, Custom Apps, Workflow Automations (Flow, Process Builder), Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Data Export/Import, Application Support, Security Administration and Reports and Dashboards.
- Utilize declarative automation tools such as Lightning Flow, Assignment & Escalation rules, Approval Processes as needed.
- Develop and maintain system architecture design artifacts including Entity Relationship Diagrams, Automation Process Maps and their associations to client Business Process Flows.
- Monitor solution performance and recommend technological changes to increase uptime, stability, and security.
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate the work of other consultants and/or developers, as needed.
- Conduct end user training for the Salesforce solution and provide necessary implementation documentation.
- Build and foster effective and valued client relationships with new and existing clients; serve as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with the team, clients, and external vendors.
- Adhere to project management standards including work planning, requirements/user-story development, status reporting, issue and risk management and escalation, managing to budget and escalate any deviations, etc.
- Maintain billable time to client work with minimal write-offs or re-work (less than 10%).
- Maintain deep understanding of Salesforce, including staying informed of new Salesforce releases and how the releases can benefit new and existing clients.
- Support team learning by sharing best practices and internal documentation with fellow team members.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to junior team members.
- Delegate Tasks to mid-level and junior team member.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Coachable, dedicated to improvement and willing to be a team mentor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines for client delivery.
- Possesses leadership and relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday. This position may require after work hours and occasional weekends, depending on work demands.
This position may require some domestic US travel, up to 10% of the time, for strategic client meetings, sales presentations, industry events, team meetings and client events.
This position requires frequent sitting, computer and telephone usage. This position may require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Salary Range: $100K-$165K+
Salary is dependent on a variety of factors including but not limited to a candidate’s years of experience, depth of experience, education, geographic location, etc.
Let’s make this easy.
Have a passion for great customer service?
Want a flexible work environment?
Obtain the skillset for a listed position?
Complete the form to schedule a preliminary phone call. If things feel right, we’ll have you send over your resumé. We look forward to speaking with you!