Employment Type: Full Time
You’re empathetic. You’ll be working directly with clients who may express frustration, confusion, and many other emotions. You’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help point them in the right direction—whether that means sending a link to relevant documentation, explaining a more complex concept in clear terms, or just listening.
You love to find out ‘why?’. You are fascinated by digesting a Salesforce environment and understanding how it supports the client’s business and genuinely enjoy discovering why it was designed this way and how it might be optimized for the future.
You love figuring things out. You enjoy being presented with problems that don’t have an immediately obvious answer and relish in finding the solution. Learning new ways to solve a problem is exciting and energizing. You love applying the things you have learned to unfamiliar situations to see the deeper patterns that connect seemingly disparate issues. And overall, you genuinely enjoy maintaining and customizing the Salesforce platform.
You love variety. You enjoy a multifaceted role that interacts with a wide variety of people, topics, and issues. The idea of seeing something new and different every day is invigorating. You are able to learn and act quickly to keep up with rapidly changing and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at The CRM Firm and to our clients. You have a very strong command of written English and your writing is concise but effective.
You’re solid at time management. You can balance a variety of projects and responsibilities without getting overwhelmed. As a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have the opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build and improve processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
You want to grow. We don’t expect our On Demand team to remain in their roles for the rest of their career, and neither should you. Your interests in the Salesforce eco-system are wide ranging, and maybe even unfocused. You want to drill deeper into a Salesforce career and are committed to the work it will take to achieve it.
You enjoy being part of a team. You are able to lean on your colleagues as technical and functional resources. Don’t be shy about raising your hand if you need help and conversely, don’t hold back if you’re able to help someone else.
Things you’ll do:
- Respond to client requests and work to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work with your manager to ensure client and internal work is adequately prioritized.
- Work to build trust equity with clients by using open and honest communications to resolve requests.
- Create basic customizations and/or automations as requested by our clients.
- Follow internal processes to maintain queue of client requests which includes timely task review, real time task status changes, detailed notes on resolution supporting evidence, and proper time entry.
- Adhere to company standards in all aspects of Salesforce administration, configuration, training, documentation, and work delivery.
- Create and improve internal and external documentation to both achieve resolution more quickly and help clients help themselves.
- Train our clients and their users on the use of Salesforce and/or customizations we create.
- Work toward a Salesforce certification agreed upon with your manager through internal training resources, shadowing opportunities with a range of CRM Firm personnel, and Salesforce Trailhead courses.
- Find opportunities to move the team and the company forward, such as contributing to building and maintaining internal tools, streamlining internal process, or contributing to the success of other teams like consulting, development, and sales
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Coachable, dedicated to improvement and willing to be a team mentor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines to secure new business.
- Possesses strong leadership and relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.
- Executive and charismatic presence when interacting in a sales environment and senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday. This position may require after work hours and occasional weekends, depending on work demands.
This position may require some domestic US travel, up to 10% of the time, for strategic client meetings, sales presentations, industry events, team meetings and client events.
This position requires frequent sitting, computer and telephone usage. This position may require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Salary Range: $50-$70K+
Salary is dependent on a variety of factors including but not limited to a candidate’s years of experience, depth of experience, education, geographic location, etc.
Let’s make this easy.
Have a passion for great customer service?
Want a flexible work environment?
Obtain the skillset for a listed position?
Complete the form to schedule a preliminary phone call. If things feel right, we’ll have you send over your resumé. We look forward to speaking with you!